Benefits & Services
The long-term success of the banking industry in Hong Kong lies in developing its people. We endeavour to nurture banking talent and promote higher standards of professionalism across the industry. We encourage banks that operate in Hong Kong to support our members within their organisations. Doing so demonstrates your organisation''s commitment to enhancing the banking profession in Hong Kong.
Industry discussion opportunities
Corporate Membership gives you access to relevant sector news, updates and industry information. Members can discuss industry issues with their peers, non-banking professionals and regulators in our discussion forums, workshops and working committees. We believe that these exchanges provide Corporate Members with important insights and benefits.
Enhancing the banking profession
As a Corporate Member, you will show stronger support for HKIB's initiative to enhance the banking profession In line with the changing needs of the banking industry, HKIB is recognised as a key training and certification hub by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority through its planned extension of the Enhanced Competency Framework to different functional areas. We also maintain close links with the Education Bureau to facilitate the development and implementation of the Qualifications Framework (QF) for the banking industry, by serving on the Industry Training Advisory Committees (ITAC) and as the Professional Writer of the Specification of Competency Standards (SCS) for retail, corporate and commercial banking, as well as private banking. We believe that your support will be widely recognised and appreciated by the industry and local authorities.
Benefits & Services+
- a complimentary copy of bi-monthly journal, Banking Today
- complimentary tickets to the HKIB's key event – the Annual Banking Conference
- regular updates from the HKIB via email, the HKIB website and social media platforms
- employee access to regular free seminars and luncheons
- inclusion in the List of Corporate Members, promoted through HKIB's communication channels such as the website and annual reports
- tailor-made employee training programmes
- discounted rates for enrolling in the HKIB's events
- discounted rates for enrolling in events supported by HKIB
- discounted rates for employees enrolling in HKIB eLearning courses
- discounted rates for booking the HKIB's conference/ training room facilities. Please download and read Introduction of Training Rooms and Facilities Rental for details.
- The benefits listed above are subject to review from time to time and can be changed without prior notice. The Institute shall continue to enhance its membership benefits and provide regular updates to members via all established communication channels.
- Last revision date: 01/01/2017