Becoming an HKIB Corporate Member will enable your company to become part of a community of banking specialists and keep abreast of the latest industry developments. Your employees will have the opportunity to join HKIB events and training programmes at preferential rates.
Banking establishments, financial institutions, regulators and organisations involved in the banking and financial services industry are eligible to apply for Corporate Membership. Applications for Corporate Membership are reviewed and approved by the Executive Committee of the HKIB. Interested entities are requested to return the completed application form, together with supporting documentation, the one-off registration fee of HK$4,300 and the applicable subscription fee for the current calendar year, to the HKIB.
Corporate Membership runs from 1 July to 30 June in each calendar year. The annual fees are currently set according to employee numbers in four categories:
- HK$16,000 for fewer than 100 employees
- HK$54,600 for between 101 and 1,000 employees
- HK$108,200 for between 1,001 and 5,000 employees
- HK$216,300 for more than 5,000 employees
For corporations registered outside Hong Kong, an annual subscription fee of HK$16,000 applies, regardless of employee numbers.
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (852) 2153 7871.Remarks
- Fees and charges are determined by the Executive Committee from time to time.
- All paid fees and charges are non-refundable.
- Last revision date: 20/06/2017