Our accreditation demonstrates our strength in providing learning and training programmes to a very high standard. Since 2013, the Professional Qualification Programmes of the HKIB have been approved as accredited learning programmes by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ), the only statutory accreditation body in Hong Kong.
The following learning programmes have been accredited or re-accredited and are recognised under the Hong Kong Qualifications Framework (HKQF or QF) following the 2016 review of HKCAAVQ:
- Advanced Diploma Programme for Certified Banker - CB (Stage I) (QF Level 4)
- Advanced Certificate for ECF in Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing [AML/CFT] (QF Level 4)
- Professional Diploma Programme for Certified Banker - (CB Stage II) (QF Level 5)
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme for Certified Banker - Certified Banker (QF Level 6)
- Professional Diploma Programme in Financial Planning and Management for CFMPTM (QF Level 5)
HKIB is the first and only non-academic institute which is able to offer a QF Level 6 HKCAAVQ-accredited programme, which is equivalent to master''s degree level.