Assistant Manager - Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Senior officer/Assist Manager in relationship management team is a member of the department responsible for business development to mainland and local banking segments to grow HKIB business revenue, increase market share and execute HKIB corporate strategic plan.
- Focus on Institutional and banks to create and drive client engagement plans aligned with business goals and strategies of the department.
- Incubate, maintain, and strengthen relationships with key personnel at the banks, from C-suite senior management to the heads of divisions/departments to working level personnel.
- Understand market or customer business challenges and identify/drive towards solutions with internal buy-ins and approvals by working across relevant internal HKIB departments.
- Build and maintain the good relationships with senior management clients (bank and non-bank financial institutions), trainers, business partners, universities, professional associations, and any other key stakeholders
- Explore and meet potential clients through various channels to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Conduct training needs analysis to identify suitable training solutions to clients for all Professional Qualification Programmes and Continuing Development Programmes
- Work with internal business leads to consistently accomplish assigned projects in an efficient and cost-effective manner within approved budget.
- Assist in reaching out and collecting feedback from clients.
- Assist in resolving day-to-day and longer-term issues by acting as coordinator between the relevant departments within HKIB and the client’s counterpart for the issues at hand.
- Analyze business and financial data to generate dashboard reports for management review
- Degree holder or above; major in Business, Finance or Education disciplines is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Public presentation and multi-tasks abilities
- Excellent of Microsoft Excel to ensure process the duties
- Knowledge of dashboard, photoshop, image design will be an advantage
- Can-Do attitude, mature, independent, and able to work in a fast environment
- Proficient in MS Office & Chinese typing
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Senior Programme Officer