Corporate Communications Manager
- Lead communications strategies in building a positive branding for the Institute
- Work closely with CEO and management team in driving executives’ communications including but not limited to speeches, presentations, letters, media interviews, etc.
- Work with external vendors in media relations and events, as well as annual industry surveys
- Oversees the content development and work with the publisher in the production of bi-monthly journals Banking Today
- Provide supports in public affairs, media relations and issue management
- Assist in copywriting and editing of corporate materials and stakeholder communications
- Manage the partnerships and sponsorship opportunities with other professional institutions and academic partners
- Coordinate vetting of all assigned internal and external communications and promotion materials and collaterals such as Annual Report, press releases, advertisements, advertorials, flyers, website and social media contents, and act as gatekeeper to ensure compliance of internal style guide
- Handle external and internal communications
- Assist in ad-hoc assignment as required
- University degree holder or above, preferably in journalism, communications, PR & marketing discipline.
- Minimum 8 years of marketing experience with proven track record.
- Equipped with good communication and organisation skills, sharp business acumen and high sense of ownership.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese