Membership and Event Officer
To provide high quality membership services to HKIB members by supporting the Marketing, Membership, Regulatory & Initiatives (MMRI) Team in executing plans and activities related to membership recruitment and retention.
- Work closely with Membership-Recruitment team to ensure alignment and achievement of the overall objectives of recruiting and retaining HKIB Corporate & Individual members
- Support pre and post events preparations including promotion, invitation, enrollment, payment, evaluation, reports etc.
- Organize membership activities and initiatives such as career talks, banks' visits, student ambassadors programme, recruitment and retention campaigns etc.
- Organize Institute events & initiatives including conferences, luncheons, seminars, networking events, government-funded projects etc.
- Support membership benefits including Member's communication, events, seminars, career talks, etc.
- Administer the membership database system and produce MIS reports
- Provide administrative support to the MMRI Team
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisors
- University degree holder
- Minimum 2 years of administrative, customer services or event management experience
- Strong communications skills and attention to details
- Proactive and a good team player
- Outgoing, curious and resourceful
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the Assistant Officer position
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by email@example.com.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes)