The HKIB values views and suggestions from its members and encourages members' involvement in the Institute's future development. We encourage members to attend the Annual General Meeting which is a great platform for members to better understand the management and development plans of the Institute, while allowing the Institute to hear views from members and exchange ideas.
NOTE TO MEMBERS:
NOTICE is hereby given that the 2020 Annual General Meeting of The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) will be held at 6:00pm on 29 June 2021 (Tuesday) at HKIB, 3/F, Guangdong Investment Tower, 148 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
1. To receive and consider the Chairman’s Report and Statement of Accounts for the Year Ended 31 December 2020
2. To elect members of the Executive Committee
3. To appoint auditors for the coming year
4. To consider the amendment of the Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Institute (“M&A”) and, if thought fit, passing the following resolutions as Special Resolutions (subject to the final approval of the Companies Registry):
3. The Companies Registry confirmed the DRAFT proposed amendments are approved pursuant to section 105(2) of the Companies Ordinance, Cap.622 on 21 May 2021. Once the AGM has passed the Special Resolutions, these will be considered FINAL amendments which will need to be re-approved by the Companies Registry.
5. Any Other Business
Please enrol before 6:00 pm of 27 June 2021 (Sunday) by clicking the QR code below:
If you are unable to attend and would like to delegate your vote to the Chairman of the Meeting or another Member attending the meeting in person to vote on your behalf, please complete the Form of Proxy accordingly.